Whillas and Gunn's new artisan luggage range is designed with travel in mind. Inspired by 1930s European military styles from our collection, then built with the same quality in the most durable modern materials, it's devised to keep your gear dry and secure in any climate. This Kokoda backpack is made from hard-wearing, light-weight weatherproof waxed rip-stop canvas originally developed for field tents for the military, and trimmed with the highest quality horse saddle leather then hand finished with brass hardware. The capacious interior includes a zipped compartment, laptop sleeve, and additional side opening for easy access whilst commuting, while the outer pockets are large enough for hard drives, spare batteries or to keep your phone and wallet in easy reach.
The Kokoda Rucksack Features:
- Built from tough Ripstop Tarpaulin canvas.
- Bridal leather trim.
- Drawcord closure with 2 x Bull-horn tab flap.
- Easy access laptop zip pocket.
- Side entry zip pocket for fast access.
- 3 x external pockets with adjustable snap closure.
- 2 x inner security pockets.